DATE: Thursday 5th September 2019
TIME:9.30am-4.30pm. Please register by 9.15am.
VENUE: Caledonian Club, 9 Halkin Street, London SW1X 7DR
DRESS: Jacket & Tie
TUTOR: Debra Adams
CREDITS: 5 Educational Credits
COST: Member £45 | Non Member £75
Cost Control for F&B Operations
This course is designed for all those involved in the management of food and beverage operations.
No prior knowledge of finance and accounting is required
What we will cover:
- Best practice in purchasing and stock control.
- Menu planning, standard costing and gross profit management.
- Impact on sales mix and menu engineering.
- Wage and salary scheduling control.
- KPI’s for food and beverage control.
- Break-even analysis for F&B outlets.
- Action plans for profit improvement.
Debra is a leading practitioner in developing courses for improving financial know how and commercial acumen. She is the author of the highly acclaimed textbook ‘Strategic Management Accounting for the Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Industries’.
She has been the Head of Professional Development at HOSPA for over 10 years and was awarded the HOSPA Paragon Award in 2014 for her commitment to financial and revenue management education.